Saturday, September 16, 2017

Beautiful Sunset and the ocean.

On the 1st day of spring, the 1st of September, I feel glad that I was born healthy and well.
I decided to go for an hour and haft drive to Goldcoast, Australia.
I really wanted to see the sunset next to the ocean, there was an area named "Snapper Rock"
It's my favorite spot. While sitting and looking at the waves, the surfers, and great view while waiting for the sunset. I took some photos using my camera.

Sorry for my grammar, I am not a professional blogger but I always wrote what's on my mind and heart. This blog is intended for a long time priceless memory of me.

Spending time with nature is always magnificent,  
Looking at the sunset makes my heart sparkle, I forget all of my worries and it gives me a peaceful mind.

“And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.” 

"Nicholas Spark"
The Notebook


"As long as there's a sunset there is Hope"
Life can be wavy.

The Colour of the ocean and the sky gives you a chill.

The sun is waving, telling you I'll be back and I'm always here.












I am just a drop of water compared to the ocean but look I can put the sun in my hands and measure it.



"It's almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.” 





Nostalgic


Life is indeed beautiful


“A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.” 





The last of the sun

No comments:

Beautiful Sunset and the ocean.

On the 1st day of spring, the 1st of September, I feel glad that I was born healthy and well. I decided to go for an hour and haft drive t...